Sunday, March 7, 2010

a good friend

A couple nights ago I got to go out with some friends and it was really fun. We were celebrating a birthday for a friend at church.

It was a fun night, but it reminded me of someone that I have really missed lately.

Maja was a councillor in Relief Society with me. I saw her a few times a week on a regular basis. Last summer we worked out together and swung rackets around pretending to play badminton while we talked. We all got released in January, and then she moved and literally I haven't seen her since. Talking and laughing with her the other night made me realize how much I have missed her.

I think I am gonna have to go paint her house for her just so that I can see her.

3 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

You know you will be harrassed by all of your other friends to have a special post.

But I still love you.

It seems like forever since she has been around. I guess I will have to get my butt in gear and read the next book so I can come to book club and feel legit.

Anonymous said...

she has the best laugh, one that is easy to miss!

Maja said...

Since I gave up trying to think of something great to say, instead I'll just say thanks. And I think you are awesome too. And I am really bummed you guys are moving!!!! And you can come help me paint anytime! Love you Sachie.