Tuesday, March 2, 2010

my house

I was inspired by a couple posts to do this. (See here and here). While this is somewhat embarrassing, I do take comfort in the fact that if I were to have taken the pictures right now, it would not have been so bad.

These I took Sunday afternoon. In my defence I never ever clean up anything Sunday except dishes. But maybe I should recognize that about myself and clean up Saturday nights more often???

Monet's room not looking too bad...


But don't turn around.


Ummm. No excuses.


Bathroom, not too bad considering the rush it is to get to church on time. That is Levi dancing again in the picture.


Yes, I only ever make my bed when my MIL is in town. At least the clothes you see everywhere are clean. I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pic of the livingroom and diningroom? What's the matter? Couldn't find a place big enough to stand so that you could snap a pic?
-g

L. P. said...

Love the post. It is nice to see that I am not the only one who doesn't make their bed everyday. =)

Ashley Dawn said...

It's really not that bad. I'm impressed!