Friday, March 5, 2010

eh??

I recently read an article that an American journalist wrote about the Olympic games in Canada.

Have a boo and tell me if you are as unimpressed as I am.

What I find so crazy is that this is coming from an American. The country of the biggest flag wavers I know. Does he not get that what he is poking at us for is something his own country does better than anyone else?? The thought of an American pointing fingers for too much patriotism is like a Canadian pointing fingers for someone liking hockey too much. Seriously?

I heard he wrote an apology but I haven't googled it yet.

2 comments:

missLaura said...

what a dork! Is he telling me he would hold a Canadian flag if the Olympics were in the States just for equal representation? I doubt it.
Maybe he should drive around Texas for a while and then talk about patriotism. ha.

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow! Yeah, hypocrite seems the right word. I think he's just mad because the US didn't get as many gold medals...