Wednesday, March 3, 2010

miss monette

Dear Miss Monet,
I love you beyond reason. I think you are sweet and adorable. I love to hear you laugh and sometimes I love to hear you cry.

I don't mind when you get up at night, the first two times..... I even love your little tantrums when you don't get to play piano as long as you want.

But I am wondering, how on earth do you always know when I am about to leave the car? How do you wake up from a dead sleep, even if all I do is open and close the car door when we are stopped at a light? And why do you cry your eyes out when this happens?

I know you love me back almost as much as I love you. You don't need to reinforce this every time I step out of your eyesight for a second or two. I promise I will be right back!!

Love,
Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet I know why you open the door at stoplights!
-g

missLaura said...

Great post Sachie. She is such a cute girl! I still can't get over how old she is.
And I want to know why you open the door at stop lights now!

Jenna said...

So funny.....these little girls! She is sure growing up, and is so cute too! I am looking forward to hearing where you guys are going to end up after Josh is done! Good luck with the search.

stone's eye view said...

What g is referring to is an expectoration problem I used to have. Laura, I am sure you know of what we speak. But now I just open the car door routinely on the way home from anywhere so that I can prevent the princess from napping in the car.

ec said...

when did she get so freakin' big? i love her.

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh she is SO SO SO cute! I love her too!