Thursday, March 4, 2010

christmas 2009

Well, I am on a roll. 4 posts in as many days. I figure I may as well take care of some backposts and get it over with. Let's start with Christmas.
The boys enjoying a visit with Santa on Christmas Eve. We were so happy he had time to visit us on such a busy night!!

This is the best I could get of all three of them in front of the tree.

Monet with her stocking I made. Again, I am sad that this is the best I got.

LEGO. That is all Levi and Enoch did during the holidays at my parents house. I am so glad we took some home with us. They spend an average of 2 hours a day playing with this stuff. Two and a half months later. I don't know of any other toy that holds its novelty for so long.

Enoch protecting his ice cream from Kuma. Or is it Mommy??

Levi at Heritage Park for the live nativity the church does every year. It was FREEZING, but we were all glad we went. You can feel such a peaceful spirit there.

Auntie Steph and Monet

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

So glad that we got to see you guys over Christmas. Love the pictures!! They're perfect!