Thursday, March 25, 2010

big smiles


Levi got his report card recently; and just today I had a parent/teacher interview with his teacher.

I always thought I would care so much about how my kids did in school. Are they adding? Can they read well? How many questions can they answer correctly? Levi is doing fine in all these areas, but what REALLY pleases me is that his teacher described him with these characteristics: role-model, good example, well-mannered, confident, friend to anybody, respectful.... I was just beaming ear to ear as I drove away from his school. Way to go buddy!!!!!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Isn't that wonderful!! The academic stuff matters at some point, but the praise and all the other stuff, that is what make a parent's heart sing :) Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm... must take after his mother.
-g

Ashley Dawn said...

He's always been a good kid! Way to go Levi!