Sunday, November 11, 2007

three


Yesterday was Levi's third birthday. We had lots of fun as a family; went to the zoo, made and ate pigs in blankets, opened presents, and ate cake. It is so odd to have such an old child. And fun. Here are three reasons why I love Levi.

1) I love him for his ability to make us all laugh. He is always ready to smile and have fun. Watch out: his laugh is contagious.
2) I love him because although he is a bit of an older brother brute, he still loves to give Enoch a hug and a kiss before bed every night.
3) I love Levi cause he is so dang cute in his little glasses.

Of course, I could go on, but lucky for you he is only three and I will stop here. Just wait until my hubby's next birthday!! That list is sure to go on forever.

6 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

Happy Birthday Levi! I am so glad you are in my nursery class!

Anonymous said...

Oh great... I can hardly wait for Josh's birthday. Just sitting here, counting the days..........

Anonymous said...

Don't you love him because of his punk-pink hair???

Anonymous said...

I like the way you keep all those cabinet doors open in the kitchen! What's for supper?

Anonymous said...

what an adorable little boy!!

ec said...

i love this.

i love levi.

"peese ewin"

ahh...so cute.