Tuesday, November 20, 2007

say goodbye

To our ugly sunshine yellow bedroom.

Not that I have anything against yellow, or the sunshine. I just do not like waking up to sunlight at 4am. It doesn't help one catch up on lost sleep. We painted our bedroom on the weekend, and now it is much nicer. I do not yet have a picture, cause I want to get new lamps for the side tables before I get a picture of the end result. (Plus, the bed wasn't made on my way to the office, so I didn't bother). Josh and I were at Wal-mart last night for way too long trying to decide. Anything I liked, he didn't. Vice versa with anything he liked. And if we both happened to like the lamp, then it was bucks deluxe or out of stock..... arrrg. You will just have to wait on the edge of your seats for an after shot in the mean time.

4 comments:

ec said...

you were right...it really is yellow.

i'm excited for the pics....

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting- and I'm not a patient person - hurry please - get those lamps...
mz

Jackie S. said...

WOW!!! That is the yellowist(I know that's not a word) room EVER!!!! I can't wait to see the after shots.... I LOVE before and afters!!

Anonymous said...

37 years later and I still don't have bedside lamps. Don't hold your breath.... Maybe you'd better put them on your Christmas Wish List.