Friday, November 9, 2007

six tags

Here are six things you never knew (and wish you still didn't know) about me:

!) I used to want to be a boy. Not in the sex-change type of way. I just really wanted to be like boys.

@) I wake up every night to pee. Pregnant or not pregnant; my bladder just can't handle it.

#) My favorite color when I was younger was pink. SHHH!!! Don't tell anyone.
Now, of course, it is blue.

$) I have a definite opinion about how the toilet paper gets put on the roll. When it is wrong, it drives me crazy.

%) I check my blog WAY TOO OFTEN to see if there are any comments. Loser? Believe me, I already know.

^) I guess number 3 was really two pieces of info.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

here's your first comment on this one...

i love comments too.

The Lawlor's said...

Sachie, you are great. I am almost my own worst blog stalker! Sad but true.

Anonymous said...

Loser! You looked!!!

Anonymous said...

re #!) Is that whay you got your butch haircut?