Thursday, November 29, 2007

just braggin'

Usually I write about the kidlets when they are driving me crazy, but I feel like they are overdue for some praise. First of all, though Levi continues to not pee in the potty, he did go pee in the potty twice, in one day!!! That was very exciting. Next, Enoch now has 14 teeth with two more on the way. I can't believe how quickly he is getting those teeth. Finally, I feel like Levi is due for some major high fives for his lack of hitting and beating on his brother. They of course still have their moments, but time is now allowed to at least slip in between these moments, rather than being a constant battle all day long.

2 comments:

ec said...

yeah for joy school!? maybe.

lets just pretend the kids are learning something.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..... does this mean it's getting to be time for another one???...............