Tuesday, August 31, 2010

splashie jr

In high school I joined the swim team. I was no good, but I had two friends on it so it was fun. My nickname was Splashie, cause no matter how hard I tried, I was a slow moving splash.

Miss mini-me has earned her rights to that name tonight. I turned on the bathtub water just after coming in from a dinner at the school. I wanted the boys to have a quick bath before bed. I was on the phone and a little distracted, and came back into the bathroom to find this:




That's not how a bath is meant to be, but she sure looks like she is having fun.

6 comments:

the Woods said...

ha! That's priceless. Benjamin is always trying to jump in with his clothes on once that water is running too.

Vanessa said...

I love it!! She looks so pleased with herself :)

L. P. said...

She is so cute. If I am no fast enough at taking Kylar's clothes off, he tries to climb in the tub with all his clothes. And there has been a couple of times it wasn't quite fast enough.

missLaura said...

splashie lives again! I love her toothie grin, so cute.

Cindy and Ben said...

Haha she is cute and she does totally look just like you!

Ashley Dawn said...

Yeah - she's just too flippin' cute!