Thursday, April 17, 2008

time for a little note

Things of note, lately;
Enoch is stringing words together, his favorite is "I want _________" (you fill in the blank). He also prefers to eat at the table instead of his high chair.
Levi can FINALLY pee by himself. He just goes and does it, woo hoo! He can now draw pictures of people. They are awesome. He drew one of Josh and pointed out "Daddy's big mouth."
Josh only has 2 exams to go.
I have apparently been shrinking. Today at my yearly check-up, I was told that I was 5'6". Thats two down from what I thought I was. If only they would do that for my weight....

6 comments:

houseofhud said...

Yay for Levi! It's such an accomplishment when you potty train a child and for you it sounds like it was quite an ordeal! I think I'm shrinking too. Well, I definitely know that right now my tummy is growing out which may make me hunch over...only 5 more weeks until baby #3 for me!

Andy said...

One of my favorite things ever is when my kids first draw people.. it is so amazing. Congratulations, Levi. By the way, there is no way you are 5'6... I'd definitly give yourself another inch or two!

stone's eye view said...

she really did push down hard on my head...

missLaura said...

YAY for Levi! He's getting so old!

Anonymous said...

No. You are 5'7". All the girls are 5'7".
Re: Levi and his new talent. Perhaps it is the same as Josh and his yet undeveloped dancing talent.
It all boils down to patience and practice, practice, practice. Levi is a champion! (Josh, too, can be a dancing champion and Dance with his Star.)

Anonymous said...

On second thought, after re-reading your comment that the nurse pushed down really hard on your head when she measured, she probably just deflated your inflated head a bit. Ya think? If things continue, soon you will be 1/2 the height of Josh and you can have a weekly reality series.