Monday, April 21, 2008

sleepy heads

Today I did not get out of bed until 10!!
Earlier this morning I woke up to Enoch mumbling and bubbling. I thought to myself, unless it is after 7, there is no way I am getting up to get him. I forced my eyelids open, only to see that the clock said 8 o'clock! After getting Enoch, it was obvious that he was still sleepy, so he came back to bed with me and we cuddled for another 2 hours as he slept. Levi got up a little before 9, and just read books in bed with me. What a great morning! Now if only we could go outside...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sigh, the lazy life of the everyday housewife/mom...

Sarah said...

Lucky! :) How did you get them to sleep that long? That is amazing :)

Ashley Dawn said...

wow!! Congrats.... We just need a touch of that here!!