Monday, March 17, 2008

update

Just a little update on the kids....

Levi had an eye appointment the other week and it looks like he is heading in for surgery once his right eye is strengthened a little bit more. We went again today, to his other eye doctor, and he needs a new prescription for some mild astigmatism that has developed. My wonderful doctor is giving us these new lenses for free, seeing that we just for new glasses in January.

Enoch has been sick for over a week now. I have never had this happen before. A fever since last Sunday!! He did have one day where he was feeling better, but then his temp shot up the very next day all over again. When you have a lightweight as it is, it is worrisome when they have no appetite for over a week. Apple juice, advil, milk, and tylenol make up his diet right now. We took him into the walk-in clinic on Saturday, and they did not really help. They ruled out an ear infection, said it was a virus, then gave us a Rx for antibiotics. I am no doctor, but that makes no sense to me. We are going in to see the family doctor tomorrow, and hopefully we can figure out what is the matter.

As a side note, I got a glimpse of what my life will be like in 10 years or so. I went to the gym today after work, and was blessed with the assault of the strongest BO I have smelt for a while. Sure enough, the closer I got to the flex room, the stronger it got and when I looked inside the reeking room where this odor was originating, there were dozens of little teenage boys doing Tae Kwon Do. Someone please show them what a deodorant stick is!!

7 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Poor Enoch. Poor Sachie!! Hope things pick up. We had two months of that on and off and hopefully it stays off now. Saryn's teething again and just got her fever down. Good luck with the surgery. That's gotta be scary. Oh, and with your boys 10 years down the road. Ironically enough, it'll be those kind of boys that I'll be beating off with a stick!

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry to hear your little one is so sick. Sick kids are so sad! And walk in clinics are awful! I avoid them like the plague... also because I believe someone there may have the plague... ;) I'm sure your family doctor will be able to help figure things out so they can be fixed - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And I was laughing so hard at your glimpse of your life in 10 years. You are so funny!

Andy said...

hang in there, Sachie. Good luck getting little Enoch better and with Levi's eye surgery.

The Coopers said...

Good luck with the boys.. Poor Enoch, Elias was sick like that for a week too.. it just feels like Forever..hang in there..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lander Mary said...

Hi sachie how are you doing i i i i i i i i i i i am not writing that much

Marvelous Marvel said...

Can you write some more?
...
PLEASE!
Cul8r