Tuesday, March 11, 2008

tag, i'm it

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was planning grad during "coffee talk" at Tim Horton's.

2. 5 things on my to do list:
a) Get SIN for the kids.
b) Run 10km.
c) Catch up on the last two years of Smallville.
d) Laundry.
e) Find some sort of childcare for the summer.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Lately I have been loving whipped cream. On fruit, on pudding, on hot chocolate, or on its own. (Hence I want to run.)

4. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
Move to Hawaii and invite you to come visit.

5. 3 bad habits:
a) Road rage.
b) Nagging hubby.
c) Saying my prayers in the sleep position.

6. 5 places I've lived:
a) Calgary, AB
b) Beeville, TX
c) Rexburg, ID
d) Lethbridge, AB
e) Saskatoon, SK

7. 5 Jobs I've had
a) Calgary Herald Carrier
b) Babysitting
c) Piano Teacher
d) Sterilization Technician
e) Hygienist

8. 5 things people don't know about me
a) Had a small bladder as a child - you figure out the rest.
b) Used to be a bit of a woman's lib supporter.
c) Hate olives.
d) The bigger my kids grow, the smaller my patience seems to get.
e) My face is totally asymmetrical. Don't look, I'm hideous!!

8 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Sachie, you're so funny. That was fun to read - and you are not hideous!! Did your eye doctor tell you that? You know, just to make you self conscious for the rest of your life?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you had a small bladder as a child? Fess up!

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious.
are you really going to run 10km? why not run to calgary for the weekend - i'll be there...
we really need to talk... why are you getting sin numbers already/
anyways - i'll call you.
mz

missLaura said...

post 5 things I really don't know about you. Olives, that was obvious- here catch these grapes. haha
Crazy that grad has already been 10 years ago!

Sarah said...

Sachie! Hey, it's Sarah (Hunter) I saw your link on Jo's blog and knew it had to be you ;) Your blog is super cute! Your family is darling, it was fun to see you guys for a minute at the lake at Christmas. I just had to say hi since I was totally blog stalking ;) You can check out my blog if you would like too:

http://sarah.robertsonhouse.com

It has not been 10 years since grad for you! There is no way we are that old! ;)

ec said...

i'm laughing out loud, and liv wants to know what's so funny.

you are.

when are we doing that 10k together?

Sarah said...

So fun to be blog buddies with you! :) I'm totally adding you to my friends list, if that's alright with you :) Christian got a job in San Francisco out of BYU so we moved here from Provo and have been here since. He loves his job so we might be here for awhile still, but you never know. I will totally admit that the weather is probably the best part of living here ;)

The Coopers said...

Good idea.. fun to read