Tuesday, March 11, 2008

here's to you mr robertson

I had the same English teacher for grade 10 and 12. I didn't mind him. I remember him tearing apart Alanis Morisette's song Ironic as though it contained the worst lyrics ever made known to man.

For the last couple of days her song has been playing in my head as I think about my kidlets.

Traffic jam, when you're already late

A no smoking sign on your cigarette break

10, 000 spoons when all you need is a knife

sick and fevered kids, when the sun comes back to life

At least the days are getting warmer and warmer and there is much more to look forward to when we are all better. Enoch is sure cute trying to convince me that he is not ill. Between screams and cries, he likes to stomp around in his boots and put on his mittens. HINT!

1 comment:

missLaura said...

the sun'll come out tomorrow... hopefully their fever's gone by then!