Wednesday, March 26, 2008

progress in recovery

Seems like I have been gone forever!! Following Enoch being sick with baby measles, I managed to come down with some weird flu thing that made my back and neck and head feel like I was in a car wreck. I am on the mend.... just do not ask me how my work out was today.
Here is a picture of Enoch in his misery. Although I think he really liked watching all those movies.

And here is a picture of the boys in the middle of one of their new favorite activities; wrestling. WWE here we come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi looks as though he is trying to hogtie a steer! Why am I not surprised that Levi is the wrestler and Enoch is the wrestlee?!

Ashley Dawn said...

they're SO cute. Sorry you had such a crummy time recently. I wonder what you had?!?

PS - Last time Jarett and I played, I answered WAY more of the questions.

the Woods said...

Avery is just getting over being sick all this week too! Total miserable time! For both of us. I hate having sick kids. Hope he feels better...looks like levi made sure he was still getting his wrestling quota in! So funny Sach