Saturday, January 15, 2011

what's in a name??

Here is what the boys and I came up with brainstorming names for the little baby.

Jack

Astrid (for a girl)

Sonic Shadow Stone

General Grievous

Nohead Nohair Noface Stone (but this one's just a joke, I'm told -- I guess the other ones previously mentioned were all real)

Cornelius

Olga

Ar-4-9-4

Plocoon the Bearded Lady

Esther Chester Stone (Esther is one of our picks, but right after I said that the kids paired it up with Chester -- almost ruins it for me)

Tails Stone

Zebra the Lion-Headed Man Stone

Scorpion the no face

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Cornelius. You can call him Nelly.
Or, you could name him Angus.
-g

Anonymous said...

i love it all!!!

Leishman's said...

That is a hard decision!! So many great choices!! haha

missLaura said...

I vote Cornelius :)

Maja said...

I was al-most, so, so close to being Olga. (I remain indebted and forever grateful to my mom who used her only veto for me.)

the Woods said...

How to choose! Although AR 494 has a certain ring to it. I love kids. They are great.

Vanessa said...

Wow. I loved that. I got a good chuckle. You can totally tell you have boys ;)