Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a goal not written....

is just a wish.

So here are the Stone Family Goals we made in FHE the other night.

Practice skating. This was Levi's.

Practice piano. Levi's again.

No more yelling in the morning before school, this was mine and I paired it up with

Listening to Mom in the morning before school.

Family scripture study and prayer every day.

FHE every week.

I feel like a loser that we seem to have the same goals every year. We aren't too bad at a few of them, but then we visit Calgary or go on vacation, and that seems to really throw us off.

Personally I am going off pop and chips for awhile. Why do I consume the stuff when I don't even really like it?

I am also working on potty training Monet. Yesterday we had 2 accidents. I think it was bad on my part that I decided to make and ice 100+ mini cupcakes for YWs; sort of threw off my focus for the day. Here's hoping to better luck today.

4 comments:

missLaura said...

potty training- woo hoo! hope it goes well.

L. P. said...

I hear you about the same goals every year but they are important ones right.... Sorry we missed you guys during the christmas holidays but we went through having sick kids so we didn't really visit a lot of people. We will try again next time we come.

Marilee said...

Sachie, to answer your question about plate lunches. It is a styrofoam container with compartments. A plate lunch usually has two scoops of rice, two scoops of macaronie, and a meat, basically. That is what the kids are eating at the table in my blog post.

ec said...

100 cupcakes? you're insane.

i miss you guys. not much longer and we'll be in visiting distance. yippee!