Saturday, February 28, 2009

to do

Here is my to do list before the baby comes:

- pack my bag (what do you like to take to the hospital?)
- wash all the sheets
- finish the kitchen (the backsplash is up, it just needs grout!)
- file taxes
- borrow bassinet and set it up
- clean out baby room (that was my big project for reading week until the kitchen undertaking)
- organize all my scrapbook/sewing stuff that belongs in the baby room
- freeze a few more meals (enchiladas, chili, and cooked/cubed meat more specifically)
- buy lots of bottled water and other stuff from costco
- potty train Enoch
- just kidding

I hope if I write this stuff down then I will actually get most of this done. We will see what baby has in mind.

11 comments:

Maja said...

That is an impressive list!!! Good luck with it all! (And if anyone can do it, I am certain it is you!)

Andy said...

that is quite a list! don't stress out about it...it will all still be there after the baby is born.

I always packed my favorite comfy clothes... I didn't ever use anything else that I packed. oh, and a toothbrush and deodorant of course.

Ashley Dawn said...

It's always good to make a list. Good luck with finishing it. Now, you just need to make it a prioritized list. I NEVER use anything I pack except my camera and journal. I didn't even use a toothbrush this last time because I wasn't there long enough...

missLaura said...

big shirts and sports bras. good luck dearie.

Anonymous said...

It sounds as though half that list can be donated to Josh...

Vanessa said...

You just know that if you write a list, then the inevitable will happen so it won't get done! This is a ploy to get this baby born now, isn't it?? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry anonymous, everything is donated to me already by implication.

Jenna said...

Good luck Sachie! Can't wait to hear of the little one's arrival!

The Coopers said...

Oh i had a list like that too.. pretty much got it all done.. i cleaned the bathroom and moped the floors yesterday thinking it would help me go into labor.. well it didnt and i was just exhausted after...hope you get it all done.. at least your being organized with a list ..Good luck!!

Marvelous Marvel said...

When is the babies due date?

Marvelous Marvel said...

i mean baby's due date