Thursday, February 5, 2009

down time

The dear little kidlets have been sick this week. I thought we were very lucky to go all the way through January with nothing. It seemed as though everyone else was sick then. Now that everyone else is no longer sick, we are sick here at the Stone house. So much for having a social life!

On the plus side of things, Enoch was at least smart enough to tell me his fever and pains have advanced to his ears. How nice to have a kid who can say where the hurt is so that I knew to take him in to the docs!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"So much for having a social life." HA! Who are you trying to fool?
It's all your fault, you know.
My kids never got sick.

Anonymous said...

oh sachie,
always looking on the positive side of things - that is why I love you.
mz

Ashley Dawn said...

oh man, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Sick kids are SO exhausting...especially this late in your pregnancy. Hope you can keep up.