Thursday, February 12, 2009

25

1. I really like to scrapbook but haven't done much since Enoch was born.
2. When I tell someone that I care if they floss or not, I honestly mean it. - It can affect your heart, people!!!
3. I prefer to be shy and not have to go and meet people, but am often forced to do the opposite. I am always grateful for
those I meet when I step out of my comfort zone.
4. I love Settlers of Catan. It makes me mad when I do not win. But I am over it in a minute.
5. My face turns totally red whenever I become the least bit self-conscious. I hate it. People have mistaken this for anger when that is never the case.
6. I used to consider myself part of the women's lib movement when I was in high school. I am not sure why, I really didn't know what it was about. I think I thought that just cause I liked math and science.
7. I want to go back to school eventually and become an accountant. Tax time is my favorite time of year when it comes to family finances.
8. My husband is a very kind person. He is much more so than me.
9. For real. One time he was really hurt and I just laughed at him. He had to tell me that it really hurt and that it wasn't funny and that I should stop laughing.
10. Bad habit #1 - Spitting. You would think that I chewed or something. It is disgusting. At least there is an actual diagnosis for this when I am pregnant.
11. I really love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It makes me so sad that there are so many people out there who think that God is not loving, and that Jesus is not there to be our best friend.
12. I am pretty grouchy when I am pregnant. But I think I am easy to get along with at all other times.
13. My face it totally crooked. I wish it wasn't. I heard once that all beautiful people have very symmetrical faces. That rules me out.
14. Bad habit #2 - I am really messy and always have clothes all over the bedroom. I never make my bed, except for when my mother in law comes to visit. Once she offered to make my bed and I was so embarrassed.
15. I think it would be cool to write children's stories. I know a great artist who could illustrate them for me. I would want to write clever, fun ones that rhyme. They are my favorite ones to read to my kids.
16. I have travelled to Asia twice and throughly enjoyed both visits. I have the itch to travel more but know it won't be done for awhile. When I go it will be to the mediterranean.
17. I think I was a fairly easy child to raise and hope my kids take after me in that respect.
18. My kid's favorite thing to do with me is play "Puppet Show." This consists of me putting puppets on my hands and feet and acting out little plays. Billy the Goat is the biggest hit around here. I hate to say it, but I hate playing Puppet Show. I was never one for make believe. I prefer playing memory, catch, or coloring.
19. I love the feeling of physical exhaustion from working out, hiking, or something similar. I hate it from housework.
20. I want to have a real big garden one day and live mostly off my own food. I'll add a chicken or two if I am really brave.
21. Bad habit #3 - I used to have mild to moderate road rage, but I think I am overcoming this one. It helps to have kids in the car and to leave 5 minutes early.
22. I used to teach piano lessons to little kids. I loved it.
23. I gain 5 more pounds with every pregnancy than the one before it. Nice.
24. When I read a book I become the main character. That makes for careful book choosing, cause not much is worse than feeling like a criminal for a week.
25. In 25 years I hope to have no mortgage, have a few grandkids, live somewhere warmer, and to be ready to celebrate being married for 32 years.

7 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Those are awesome. I can totally see you having puppets on your hands and feet. That's AWESOME. I'm also VERY aware of bad habit #1. It's made me throw up on a few occasions. haha.

Erin Field said...

Hey Sash,
Remember that time during a basketball game, you got a technical for spitting on the gym floor. That was awesome. hahaha Or was that Laura? Good memories either way :)
I enjoy reading your blog! Miss you!
Blessings,
Erin

stone's eye view said...

Erin, you are quite right about the technical- but I was only doing it after I saw Laura do it.

missLaura said...

I am a spitter too when I do sports. I hate to admit it, it is so nasty.

Cindy and Ben said...

Love it! You are hilarious. Interesting about the accountant that's what I would be too I love doing the family finances. So why are we hygienists...? I get that too the face turning red sometimes and HATE it!!! I never make my bed either. We have a lot in common cousin!

The Lawlor's said...

I am glad I am not the only one who can't keep my room clean!

sarah said...

I remember once my mother in law babysat out kids. It entailed her putting them to bed. This was at our house and when I came home, I walked into my room to notice that a big blanket that was piled on top of my laundry was gone. I realized she must have gone in to look for clean sheets for the kids since all of the laundry was piled on my bed. I was so embarrassed. Oh well.....