Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i update

Levi had an eye appt today. It looks like his one eye is still about 15-20 degrees off, and in order for it to be unnoticeable it would need to be 8 degrees or less. The doctor said we can do surgery again, or leave it. Apparently about 30% of cases need a second surgery. I asked Levi what he wanted to do, and he voted very enthusiastically for surgery. I am positive he has no idea what he is talking about. He certainly did not like it last time. We will have to go ahead with another surgery, but when is the question.

Enoch, now, has had some eye problems. I noticed last week that his one eye was turning in, just like Levi's does. His eye, though, seemed to be really bad one day, and then fine the next. This week I haven't noticed it much. He has an eye appt on Thursday and we will see what the optometrist has to say.


In other news, here is what Levi had to say for family prayer tonight;

Dear Heavenly Father
Bless Mommy to move
Bless Mommy to play
Bless Mommy to try to be nice
......Amen.

I think I am not the only one in this family who is ready to get this baby out of me!!!

7 comments:

Maja said...

First of all - I loved the name of your post. Secondly - too bad about the repeat surgery! Surgery on little guys is not fun - Oli has already had 3 and Linc 1. So sorry to hear it. But I am sure it will be more painful for you guys than for him!

Ashley Dawn said...

Aaawwww, I hope you have the baby really soon too. That prayer is hilarious. Gotta love it. Kienna's been praying for another baby to come soon so they can share holding babies. Meanwhile, I've been praying that her prayers don't come true. Good luck with all the eye surgeries. Those are NOT fun.

ec said...

so funny. i hope the baby comes soon for selfish reasons ... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!

Andy said...

and THAT is exactly why there will be no more babies in this house...

Andy said...

oh, and good luck with the surgery and the baby... i really hope everything goes great for you...I thought the hospital there was fabulous when I had Paige.

Jen - the mom said...

i love how brutally honest our children are!