Wednesday, June 25, 2008

traffic accident

So today Josh and I went for a bike ride to the library. At an intersection a few cars had to stop to let us cross. As we were crossing I managed to lose my shoe on the road. I dismounted to pick up the shoe, because all of a sudden my feet didn't seem to have the ability to work properly. Next, as I was bending over to pick up my shoe my shirt caught the bike seat and I was stuck. Any way I moved, and the bike was following me. Once separated from the bike, I couldn't manage to get back on the bike; I was feeling very stupid and self-conscious at this point and didn't dare hop on just in case I would suddenly fly over the handlebars. All this and the whole time I am thinking, "Man alive my mom was right. I shouldn't wear flip flops while biking."

I just hope I made some drivers' day and that they can laugh at my stupidity.

4 comments:

The Pratts said...

I LIVE for stuff like that! :) Haha, I would have paid money to see it!

Anonymous said...

Wow from your title i was like oh no sachie was in an accident while she was on her bike, thank goodness you weren't and it was just a blonde moment *wink*

Andy said...

thanks for being brave enough to share that.. it was a good laugh

Ashley Dawn said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You pulled an Ashley!