Sunday, June 15, 2008

father's days

Daddy has had a lot of father's days lately.

Just about everyday it is father's day to do all the work around here. Its his job most days to feed the kids, play with them, teach them, love them, bathe them, read to them, and put them to bed. (I still love them, but am exempt from many of the other tasks for the summer). He has been real busy but has done such an incredible job! I am real proud of him. My kids will have big shoes to fill one day when they themselves become fathers.

6 comments:

ec said...

so cute, sach.

love that pic of the boys...looking so old!

sarah said...

I decided to stop lurking and leave a comment. I must say that I visit your blog about 3 times a week. I think you might remember me. We were in an Institute marrieds class for a bit. But we never talked to each other.
But anyways, I can't remember how I found your blog.
If you want, my blog is
kearl.definitionsystems.ca

missLaura said...

Adorable post Sachie. Love the picture

Andy said...

i, too love that pic of the boys... goes great with the idea of them having "big shoes to fill" when they grow up" ... so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Manya and I were talking today about how your family's set-up this summer is a win, win, win situation for all. For Josh, for the kids, and for you.

Marilee said...

What a cute post and the picture with your boys in the "big shoes to fill" is definitely worth framing.

We saw Becca, Mike and their new baby Bentley this weekend. It was fun! and Bentley is def. a Cahoon.