Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the boots


These boots are Enoch's bread and butter. They are the cherry on top of his ice cream sundae. The apple of his eye. His joy and delight and his everything. He wears them in the house all day and would wear them to bed and to church if we let him. He doesn't mind the extra weight, or the fact that he always gets stuck in his highchair cause he is wearing moon boots that more than double his size/body mass. He loves them, and just like the boots that light up with every step, he lights up whenever they are on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Poor boy. One day he will outgrow them. When Jarett was about 5, he had a pair of silver moon boots that he wore constantly. I have pictures!

Andy said...

so funny, I can't believe he's big enough to wear those boots.... he dosent' walk does he?... ha ha ha

missLaura said...

I love the little obsessions!

Marilee said...

Kids do the funniest things don't they? I love that he loves something so much, and I guess we are all like that to a certain extent. New stuff is cool for sure!
When we move into or new house I might not want to ever leave!

Ashley Dawn said...

I can't believe that Jarett had boots, I would've thought he just had ballet slippers and a tutu with how your mom talks - haha. Those are awesome boots though....where can I get a pair that light up when I walk??