Sunday, May 4, 2008

busy busy

Things have been real busy here since the semester has finally come to a close. I am now the student trying to study for a local anesthesia course, and Josh is taking over childcare, and everything else that goes along with it. It is certainly different. I forgot how hard it is to have to study my brains out when I am already tired. Not much fun. Then add noise from kids and a needy husband (not that he is needy, but I am sure that I am at times), and wow does it ever get difficult. I only have one more week to cram, then it is off to Winnipeg for me. Josh will be alone with the kids for three and a half days! Wish us all luck.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i am impressed with both you and josh

Sarah said...

Good luck!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd better start praying now...
Just stock up on MacAndCheese for Josh.

ec said...

good luck sach.

josh will do great ... so enjoy yourself!

read a million books and sleep in a little later than you normally would. have fun.

jessk said...

Good luck Sachie! I know that you will do so well. Don't worry about the kids because Josh will be fine and you deserve a little time off for good behaviour.

tracey said...

Hey, Sachie! I found you through Sarah's blog... interesting story how we hooked up :D Looks like you guys are doing great! How much longer is your stay is Sask.? I hope you don't mind if I come check on how you're doing now and then. Your little guy and the potty training is a hoot. I had a little guy who milked the system too :D That's boys for ya! Have a great little get away!