Thursday, May 29, 2008

lost

I have been so Lost lately.

We got rid of TV (cable- and peasant vision is non-existent) a year and a half ago and I have not been able to watch the old shows that I used to really love.
Mostly it has been fine to be without TV. After a couple weeks I stopped caring about what I was missing, and hadn't thought much about it since.
Until I found this wicked website.
All my favorite shows, all the episodes, and without commercials.
First, Josh and I caught up on the Office.
And now I am catching up on Lost. Did I ever miss out on a lot!! It has been quite the treat to watch an episode (or two or three) after the kidlets go to bed.
It just keeps getting better and better. But don't say anything about the season finale tonight- I won't be able to watch it for a while yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh - you shouldn't have told me about this site....
mz

Jolanda said...

Thanks for sharing! We are not getting cable when we move in a week, and now I will still be all caught up!

Sarah said...

Wow. That's a long time to go without tv, I am totally impressed! :)

ec said...

sweet.

lost season three, here i come!