Monday, January 14, 2008

YES!!!

As much as I wanted to write a blog about this yesterday, I didn't. The subject is, well, found in the gutter. But what is a mom supposed to do if her 3-year old has finally taken the plunge and gone #2 in the toilet? I want to run around and scream it from the rooftops. I want to streak in the streets, just so that all will know my joy. 6 months of training, and we are finally getting
somewhere people!!

Not only did he do it yesterday, but today he did it all by himself. I fell asleep on the couch cuddling Heffy (Enoch), and Levi wakes me up saying, "I did it!!" I am instantly fearful as a smell worse that morning breath reaches my nostrils. What?! Where?! When?! But there it was, in the pot right where it was supposed to be.

As happy as I am, we are not out of the woods yet, we still need to transfer Levi to a big toilet. And, sadly enough, by the time he is done and ready to go, it'll be Enoch's turn.

2 comments:

Marvelous Marvel said...

Yeah Levi!
Good job.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not providing a pic. Your 1000 words will suffice.
I am truly, truly happy for you. But even more so for Levi, because he now gives me hope that he will master this talent before his mission.