Monday, March 21, 2011

snipits and quotes

Before I posted some quotes from the kids. These are a few from me. I wish I would have thought of this sooner (thanks Lindsay), while I was reading the diaries and not going so much from memory and trying to find them.
Said on my first date, "Not to be rude or anything, but I'm really hungry. Can we get something to eat?"

"I'm so old. Well, not really. Old used to be when your friends leave on missions. Now old is being pregnant with your second child. NOW THATS OLD."

After an argument with my mom about grades and my work ethic "If I ever succeed at anything, it will be because of Mom. But, why can't she just leave me alone over the holidays?"

"I don't know why everyone thinks I like him so much. I don't want him for a boyfriend or anything, I just want to marry him."

2 comments:

missLaura said...

the quote from your first date and the last quote about marriage are killing me. That was so Sachie in high school. Love it and miss it!

The Pratts said...

Um, the first date quote was HILARIOUS! Thanks for the snipits!