Monday, November 23, 2009

nothin' much

I think sometimes a blog can be like a testimony. You feel like you can't go up unless you've got something good to say.

Nothing much is going on out of the ordinary. The kids are done swimming lessons and soccer. Yeah! I will never do that again, at least in the near future. These next 3 weeks are my turn for joyschool. It will be lots of fun, I am looking forward to it. Josh is down to half time teaching for is practicum semester -- but instead of being home more and less busy, coaching the basketball team at school is taking up more time than I ever imagined. I guess we will pay dearly for those 2 blissful months off in the summer...

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh man!! Good luck having your husband around. I forget what it's like to have one... I love the "nothing is happening" posts more than anything. It shows what life REALLY is like when all the madness is gone...