Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my favorite season

Spring came and went and I barely even knew it. Summer was here, only it was too quick and not so hot as usual. Now it is fall and it is beautiful, warm and sunny. The trees are incredible. The leftover flowers are bright and I don't have to worry about watering my grass every other day. There is no need for sunscreen to look out the window, and I haven't gotten out my bug spray for weeks. Leaves fall from the sky like snow only they don't cause me to skid off the road out of control. I get to wear cozy sweaters and jackets and enjoy hot chocolate in the mornings.

I love fall. I always have and I always will.

I wrote this a while back and never posted it. Now I look out and see white and want to cry. Well, maybe not cry, just yet. Give me till half way through January and then I will bawl my eyes out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That crying thing is your placenta, it attacked during smallville last night too.

ec said...

baha.

i don't believe it, josh. not sachie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you should see what else comes out of that mouth when she's pregnant......uhh.....I love you Sachie.....*josh disappears*

stone's eye view said...

thanks dear, should I get you the shovel now so you can dig yourself out of your hole?

Anonymous said...

Can I just stay here?

stone's eye view said...

LOL. Cant wait till you get home and I can see you.

Ashley Dawn said...

oh dear, you guys are ridiculous. I love fall too....sigh. Why, oh why do I live in Edmonton.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with your placenta making you cry. I went through that a lot, well, with my girls...