Monday, November 3, 2008

7 things

1) I eat green M'n'Ms last. If there is not a green one left, I won't eat any at all.

2) There are certain squares on my parent's lino in their kitchen that I walk on, and certain ones that I don't. This started years ago and I follow it whenever I think about it.

3) I used to throw out my peanut-butter and jam sandwiches in elementary. I just couldn't hack the same old anymore.

4) I am really, really cheap, just like my Dad.

5) For example; when I moved away to school I made a list of things that would help me save money. One of them was to only use the washrooms at school. I admit I didn't stick to it for very long, but who even considers that unless they are super stingy?

6) I love to read but have to be careful cause once a start a book I can't put it down. My poor kids!

7) I nap 5-6 days a week.

I hate tagging people, but if you want to do this, feel free.

6 comments:

missLaura said...

I liked that Sachie. A window to your mind.

The Pratts said...

I liked that, too. I hate doing tags, but I love reading other people's! So was the CBC washroom thing to save money on TP, or water? :)

Anonymous said...

sachie,
i remember having a conversation with you after marella moved in with you in texas and you commented how much tp she used, becuase you were only using a roll a week. I often think about that as we go through a roll in a day in our house,sometimes...mz

Anonymous said...

i am sooo jealous of your napping

Ashley Dawn said...

I totally have a weird thing at my parents house too. I can only have my right foot on some of their stairs, or at least put my right foot down first. It's just a weird random thing I've done since we moved there. I also do this at your parents house, but it doesn't even out as well....

sarah said...

I love to take naps, too. That's funny about the washrooms.