Monday, October 20, 2008

my little guy

Levi loves to go downstairs and play with his cousin, Madelynne. The only problem is the door does not lock and he sneaks down there whenever possible without permission.

Today he was trying to go downstairs, and hearing the door creak open I asked him to stay upstairs. He ignored me and continued to try to sneak down quietly. I asked him if he were being disobedient, and yielding, he responded and told me, "No, I am not disobedient, I am just disappointed."

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

that's a little too insightful for a 3 year old.... I want to live that close to you too. That'd be too much fun.

Jackie S. said...

Don't you love when they use big words!!! I bet he keeps you laughing all day long with the funny little things he says.

The Coopers said...

too funny.. i cant wait tell elias says things like that.. oh man really cute!