Monday, October 13, 2008

giving thanks

Top 10 things I am thankful for that aren't so obvious...
1) I shampooed my living room carpet last month.
2) Toothpaste, when used in small amounts, no longer makes me upchuck.
3) We have new, quieter neighbours next door.
4) For my calling, at least I get to learn lots!
5) I have yet to see snow this fall.
6) I live in Saskatoon.
7) My kiddies are naughty cause we all learn from it.
8) My husband is in school.
9) I love living close to 5 different parks.
10) The library. Bring on the free movie rentals!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to the toothpaste.. I still gag just with memories

Ashley Dawn said...

It's great to think about all the things you should be more thankful for that goes unnoticed. We are all so lucky, aren't we?

Andy said...

that was fun to read.... one thing i'm thankful for that's not so obvious... wet wipes. I use them for everything!

missLaura said...

That is why you are still the RS president, because you are grateful for it!