Saturday, September 20, 2008

writer's block

I have not had much of anything to write lately. Most, if not all of you may know that I am pregnant, but I felt like I had to write something so here is the official announcement on my blog. Baby is due on March 5th, and Levi has named her Kagakagakeegan, and is very adamant that that is the name. I will hate to break it to him when the day arrives...

Oh, and we do not know if it is really a girl, Levi wants a baby sister and I am more than happy to continue with that little dream.

8 comments:

Jolanda said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Andy said...

congratulations!

Leishman's said...

Congrats!!!!! Hopefully you will have a girl-they are so fun

Anonymous said...

I that a scriptural name? I don't remember seeing it in my fervent studies.

Vanessa said...

Does the name have something to do with your gourd dreams too?

Congrats!

Jen said...

congrats! That's really exciting.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love her name :)

sarah said...

Congratulations!