Saturday, September 13, 2008

surprise visit

My mom likes to really pack a car. Enough that at times I think when she casually asks people if they might be able to take a package with them on a trip, they consider making alternate arrangements.

My mom had a bunch of stuff to send me this weekend, only the "fedex" was no longer going. So this afternoon she made the alternate arrangements, and my mom, sister and three nieces are all headed out here today. Oh, and a puppy. YIKES. This house is childproof, but it certainly isn't puppy proof. I am really excited to see everyone, though.

Erin C: This is your chance to meet the infamous anonymous commenter, bring your kids by and they can meet the puppy, too!

2 comments:

ec said...

i'm cooommmminnnngg!!!!!!!

Ashley Dawn said...

HAHA, your mom is definitely one of a kind.....hope the visit was fun...