Wednesday, October 10, 2007

baby shakes

No, I am not an unedjumecated momma feeding her child chocolate milk to rot his teeth. I am not a crazy lady who gives strawberry milk to her baby to develop his sweet tooth. I am, however, the one who is giving her baby milkshakes to get him to gain weight- and its working!! Bo-bene has gained as much weight in the last month as he did in the previous six months combined. He is certainly enjoying this new burst of growth and energy. He is everywhere. He is on everything. I caught him on the kitchen table at least half a dozen times today already. I found him on his dresser the other day, who knows how he even got up there. I like this new turn in Enoch's life. He is more lively and opinionated and fun to be around. He participates more and gives me silly looks when he is into something he has never seen before. It is so fun to watch him discover life bit by bit and be amazed with something as simple as a spoon hitting the hardwoods, or a box on top of his head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your title scared me... like baby shaking... i don't know... anyways - so glad the shakes are working. maybe you will have a little b-baller on your hands.

mz

ec said...

hoo-rah!

Anonymous said...

What is uneedjumicated?

Anonymous said...

uneducated

Anonymous said...

so cute Sach. I love that you get to watch him learn & discover- I miss that!