Tuesday, August 21, 2007

baby einstein

In lieu of being able to brag about my son's incredible weight gain or walking capabilities, I am writing this to mention some of his other accomplishments to make myself feel better.
1) He can say many words; mama, dada, byebye, hi, hello, door, levi, kiss, ball, vroom....and his latest: popo (popcorn)
2) He can stand without support
3) With the touch of a single button, he can do wierd things to the computer as I type that only my husband can fix
4) His screams reach a decible that would be considered torture in some areas of the world
5) He can tell me when to change his diaper by scratching on the linen closet (where the diapers are kept) like a little dog wanting to go outside
6) Today I left the room to put some laundry away, to find that he had climbed onto the couch and was sitting there quietly playing with the phone I thought I had left out of reach
7) Imagine my surprise when a police officer stopped by, and said someone in our house had dialed 911! Talk about smart if he can already contact superior autorities behind my back.

No comments: