Friday, August 17, 2007

365


It is hard to believe, but Bo-bene turns the big one today. He is still such a baby in so many ways, I dont feel like I have a one-year-old. To give an example, he doesn't walk. Not even with someone holding his hands. People often are surprised by his age, I think I could pass him off as an 8 month old if ever needed. (Did you ever lie to get into a movie for a cheaper price?) We went to the docs today, and he has been labeled as "not thriving." What exactly that means, I am not sure. If they took food intake and dirty diapers into consideration, then they would have to label him as something else.... ziggy piggy, maybe? But as it stands, he is not gaining the weight that he ought to be. It is sure hard to please the public eye. Since the day he was born I have been trying to feed him nothing but healthy food, to avoid the awful phrase childhood obesity, only to be told my child has childhood fat necessity.

Oh well.... what's most important is that my little guy is happy. And hopefully in the next few weeks we can discover why Enoch is so little, and give him the healthy and thriving label to go along.
Happy birthday Enoch. I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey soo he totally is chubby i dont know what drug the doc is smokin but he looks sooo healthy dont worry about it, they suck

ec said...

one? wow. i remember the first time i saw you holding teeny little enoch. i can't believe how fast things go.

good luck with the doc.

he sure is cute. nice work.