Tuesday, July 17, 2007

tag team

My kids, who like to be The Rock and Stone Cold at times, sometimes prefer to be the Bushwhack Brothers. They like to team up at bed time against their nemesis: me (the one who is trying to make them go to sleep). They have this new game, where Enoch, from his crib (the ring), can reach the light switch and flick on the lights. I go in there and turn them off, and move his crib so it is out of reach. Levi then is tagged and is able to push the crib back into position so that Enoch has free reign over the light switch again.
They did this for over an hour the other night. Laughing like crazy with every move they made.
I dont mind a bit being on the wrong team, as long as they realize moves like this as teenagers aren't going to entertain me quite as much.

1 comment:

ec said...

kids conspire, i swear. this is proof...