Tuesday, July 3, 2007

jeepers creepers

Do you or do you not trust an auto mechanic? After spending way too much money getting my jeep ready to hit the road and see my hubby, my car is now worse off than when I took it in this morning. Bad acceleration I could deal with, but crazy shaking of the steering wheel when you're going ninety down Circle is a little scary. I would much rather have my old car back, thank you very much. Really, though, what's the deal? Cause I know many people always think their dentists are trying to rip them off, but that is a case that I have rarely ever seen. (Have I seen it? Maybe I've just heard about it). Perhaps if I were an auto hygienist I would feel I could trust these guys, too. Hmmm. As it is, I need a real cheap, real honest, unsexist mechanic who is available tomorrow. Know one?

2 comments:

ec said...

i hear ya. last year in texas we took to car in to this hooligan and he told us that if we didn't give him thousands of dollars to do all this junk to our car, we would die. literally. crash on the freeway and die. here we are...1 year later, alive! punk.

Vanessa said...

I use Certigard on 23rd and Idylwyld. No mechanic is cheap, but they are honest. I've been going there for 6 years and never had a problem.