Saturday, June 23, 2012

ode to ten

Awhile back Josh and I celebrated 10 years. I tried to post about it, but everything was too corny and cliche. All ya'll can thank me later for sparing you the drive on the cheesewagon.

One of my favorite things about being married for 10 years is that I am still learning awesome things about Josh. Last year around this time, Josh sung a solo in his school's musical. This year, he has impressed me with the following:

I have wanted matching night tables forever! Well, maybe just 10 years or so. And now we have them!! This photo is before the stain and varnish, and believe me, they look even better now.

2 comments:

ec said...

haha! i like those wagons;)

what a guy! that looks great.

congrats on making it to ten. you guys are great!

missLaura said...

I like the cheese wagons too and you so seldom offer rides :(
What a handy guy and a lucky girl. I love you two. All 10 years of you guys.