Tuesday, June 5, 2012

doomsday

In high school I was in learn-as-you-go physics. My physics teacher had different tests so that we couldn't cheat and copy off each other etc. He always labeled his tests Doomsday A and Doomsday B etc. Tomorrow is Doomsday D for me.




My lovely, perfect, solid, crawling, hairy, soft, sweet-smelling, busy, standing, hungry, beautiful, toothy-grinned, everything-in-the-mouth baby will be one. That's 12 months since he was born. Everyday I tell my kids they should stop growing. And no one listens. I don't love the pregnancy stage, but I really really really really really love the baby stage. And it is disappearing all too quickly.

3 comments:

L. P. said...

That is crazy that he is already one. They do grow way to fast and none of my kids listen when I tell them not to grow to fast either.

ec said...

oh man, that picture.

and i totally hear you..on all of this. just have another one!!

The Pratts said...

Thad is already 1?? That went so fast! Love that last picture, so sweet. I'm with you...hate pregnancy but LOVE me a baby!!