Monday, April 11, 2011

32 weeks and counting

Is it bad to admit that I haven't been all that excited about this new baby?
Until now.

Don't get me wrong, I have always been happy that we are expecting, and this is something I wanted, I just haven't really had the time to think much about it.
Maybe its spring. Maybe it is the fact that basketball season is over. But as this baby in my tummy is super wiggly and as I am getting pretty big and uncomfortable, the thought of meeting this new little spirit is SO EXCITING!!!! I have to admit, I am baby hungry and am feeling lucky that I won't have to wait too long to get my fix.

4 comments:

missLaura said...

it is so great to be excited!! I'm sad I can't see you in the hospital, bring you dinner, take your other kids for you. Come back here!!!

Vanessa said...

So exciting!!

Sue-Zee said...

I'm excited for you too!! Can hardly wait to see the pics of the new member of the Stone Clan! :)

Jami said...

Sachie that's awesome, you're such a great mom! It's so fun to anticipate what a new spirit will be like and more fun when it actually happens:) Good luck!