Friday, April 2, 2010

prayers

My SIL recently posted her daughter's first bedtime prayer. She did a very very good job. It just reminded me of Enoch's first prayer in primary closing exercises last week.

(This is without any help.)

Heavenly Father
Thank-you for this day.
Bless the food.
Thank-you for me.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.

This is the same prayer he does for EVERY meal, and at bed time. I was hoping it might be different at church, but oh well.

Levi also got to give a talk about prophets. He came up with a lot of the ideas himself. I asked him if he wanted to tell the listeners to pray to know if President Monson is the prophet. (He was talking about GC coming up in a week). He looked at me and said, "That's crazy! Why would I do that? I already know he is the prophet!" Those are the words he said, and it sounded just like this, "Duh, Mom, like, what is your problem??!?" He is getting very old very fast.

2 comments:

Karen said...

so funny that he prays for himself! your blog is so funny!

Ashley Dawn said...

That'll be a great story to tell him as a teenager so he'll realize that he's always known.