Tuesday, April 20, 2010

bm

No, not that sort of b.m. mother....

I had a blonde moment yesterday. I was at work and could not find my glasses anywhere. My head, pockets, counterspace, coat...... nothing. So I had to go and ask another employee to borrow hers. She looked at me funny but gave them to me. Then when I tried to put them over my eyes, there were my glasses!

Duh.

What was most embarrassing was that my patient, who was sitting in the dental chair the whole time didn't even laugh. Not one little bit.

Other funnies:
Levi and Enoch are very excited to go to their primary pajama party this Saturday. Levi asked if all the teachers would be wearing pajamas, too. When I answered, yes they would, he stared at me in disbelief.

"You mean all my teachers are going to wear just their garments!?!?!" he replied.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an embarassment to the family. At least my glasses are up on my head where I cannot see them. Not even I am that duh.
P.S. Nice jammies.
-g

Vanessa said...

Ha!!!!! Love the jammie comment! Glasses, hey, that's an honest mistake ;)

The Pratts said...

Thanks for the laughs! Loved both stories!

Dane and Kwynne said...

Oh my gosh Sachie, everything about this post made me laugh, to funny.

the Woods said...

haha. hilarious.

Josh said...

aaahhhhh, bowel movement!

Anonymous said...

Yep. That would be the only part of the post that Josh would notice and enjoy...

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, seriously - I've totally done that. Never in a public place, thank heaven... but I've totally done it.

LOVE the jammies thing. My kids would be along the same track. They're just the most comfortable!