Wednesday, April 14, 2010

beware!!!!

...of bangs.

Today I had 2 teeth filled. We were a little rushed this morning because I decided to take the kids to the mall before lunch so they could run around a little bit. We came home, just in time for me to make a hurried lunch of quesadillas before I was off. I checked in the mirror while brushing my teeth after lunch to make sure all was what it should be.

Then while I was in the chair, the dentist (aka. my boss) sat me back so that he could freeze me. He wanted to know what was green on my head.

What???

A quick look in the mirror revealed a nice big gob on guacamole on my forehead. I didn't see it, cause the bangs were covering it up before.

Nice.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

ha! that's awesome :) Good thing you knew him!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a Kling-on thing? Or Romulon thing? Or Moron thing? Or something like that?
-g

Jen - the mom said...

ha ha! love it!!

Ashley Dawn said...

We all know that you love your guacamole. It's worth stabbing yourself through a hand for! Love those moments.