Friday, October 16, 2009

first day of the big K

Levi on his first day of school. He was so excited it almost hurt my feelings. He really loves his teacher, Mrs. Hardy, and talks kindly about most of the kids in his class. I feel bad for the few that he likes to tell me are the "naughty ones." I asked him if maybe some kids from school are telling their moms that Levi is naughty. He looked concerned and then told me those kids would be lying.

I am not sure why he is not smiling here. Maybe he was worried we 'd be late and was anxious to leave?


As much as Levi likes school, I think a part of him misses Joy School. He misses his friends he went to school with and has made a point of inviting his old schoolmates over to play.

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Glad to hear that he is enjoying school.

ec said...

um, he looks so old in that picture at the school. when did that happen?

playdate this week? my house.

Ashley Dawn said...

he's SO cute. Good teachers make such a big difference. There's naughty kids in every class. Kaia was very good at pointing them out....frequently.