Tuesday, July 21, 2009

adam and eve retold

Last week for FHE Josh taught about Adam and Eve. He told about how they were in the garden and then were kicked out etc etc. (The fall). Then we talked about how Jesus is here to help us etc etc. (Saves us).

Jack gave us a great summary of what was going on. He told us that Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden. Then they were tricked by a man in dark clothes who got them to leave. When they left they tripped into the desert because of all the little rocks everywhere in the dessert. Because of Jesus, we don't have to trip because he moves away all the little rocks.

I thought that was pretty great for a 4-yr. old!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was a pretty good synopsis, too! Did they have fun in the dessert? Was it made of jello or pudding? (I think you have dessert on the brain...)LOL!!!
-g

Josh said...

I noticed that first thing too, usually I'm the first one through here and can correct little things like that. eeesh.

stone's eye view said...

Thanks guys. YOu try writing xomething with a baby on your lap and 2 kdis talking to you.
(THis is what my first drafts are usually like).

Ashley Dawn said...

Well, that only makes sense. That awesome. And I totally get the typing errors. That's usually what my first drafts look like too.

Anonymous said...

maybey yu ar jest iliterat.
-g